Best Operating Practice
宁夏十一选五中奖规则 www.ojhwuu.tw To ensure that you get the best performance from your Goodwin Submersible Slurry Pump, we recommend that you follow the best practice procedures laid out on this page.
Correct Installation Example
Incorrect Installation Examples
- A good water to slurry ratio
- Sump level control - If the sump empties, the pump should switch itself off via the automatic control panel. The pump will switch on via a float switch or timer when the level rises.
- Pump should not exceed 20 starts per hour.
- The pump should be suspended by chains at least 200mm from base of the sump to ensure maximum concentration of solids pumped.
- Correct sump size - The minimum sump sizes need to be adhered to in order to obtain maximum life from the pump parts and to prevent pipeline blockages. Sump sizes are calculated based on, and are relative to:- pump size, inflow, outflow, sump working capacity and a maximum of 20 pump Stop/Starts permitted in 1 hour. The minimum sump sizes on page 2 are based on pump size and minimum outflow to ensure 2m/Sec velocity in the discharge pipe and pumping cycles repeated every 10 mins.
Example of how to size a sump
*If assistance is needed for sump sizing, please contact your local representative
Power Supply & Servicing
Always ensure that the pump is correctly connected and protected by using the Goodwin Fully Automatic Control System which has Earth Fault Leakage Protection.
The pump should be inspected as per the recommendations in the operating and maintenance manual.